Saturday, August 12, 2006

I love Ginny

The day started off fine.
Brother left for somewhere, i dont know where, pretty early.
Then, daddy was still at home :DD
Finally saw him, like face to face!
Showered, then brother came home. oh wells.
He was kinda like rushy?
Rushing off for his bbq.

Daddy bought new camera again :D
Woooohoooo!
But he didnt buy anti-shake one, oh wells.
Now, he doesnt want that Olympus want, this new one too.
Dont know he buy for what.
But yeah, still <33s

Another 25mins & gotta get cracking again.
I wanna go see fireworks tonight!
At Esplanade.
& Gaby said it fire at 9pm :/
OMG, so late.
But I wanna go, dont think mummy wants to drive.
I dont mind taking taxi :D
Cause, driving then will have jam blah blah.

So, YiXuan, Gaby, Yanzhi, WeiCong, & those who stay near there,
is able to see from their house D:
So unfair!
Especially Gaby, she can have like the 1st class view.

Ah! I love Gwee YiXuan :D
She's always making me high[;
Okay, i shall end it here.

& one more thing, I wont be able to go New York Skin Solution already D:
Cause, mummy called her friend, a beauty consultant.
& she said, too young no good ;(
the consequences may vary badly.
So yeah, she told mummy some tips to do.
Buy those herbal masks, & go for facials instead of treatment.
I hope its useful :D

& Ginny's not back yet D:
OMG, so long already.
But she's coming back, next monday!
Woooohooo!
Her birthday is coming <3
Same as Jonas!
Perhaps they can share the same b'day cake?
hahaha, kidding.
Okay........FULL STOP :D

Goodbyee!